Friday, October 9, 2009

What Dreams Do Come...

Last night I had a great dream in which I was learning how to fly in my own vehicle. It was see through, not dense, as in 3D form dense. It seemed to be made of a more ethereal material. It was big enough for one, kind of like a one person commuter vehicle. I could control the direction it went in, how it flew, where it went. In fact, in the dream, I had taken it for a test run as part of lessons in learning how to fly the vehicle.

Anyway, I was flying over the South Pole where, I was being told by a disembodied voice, alien spaceships like to land because it is flat, and secluded. Out of no where came a blue little ship, Jetsons style, in 3D dense form, swirling around but also trying to knock me out of the sky. I managed to evade it which meant that my flying skills were coming along!!

A little bit of research brought up merkaba vehicles.

Merkaba (also spelled "Merkabah") is commonly known as a "light body", chariot or vehicle that is used for inter-dimensional travel. To some it appears as a 3-dimensional star tetrahedron (pictured left). It is used to transport the spirit-body from one dimension to another. "Mer" means Light, "Ka" means Spirit, and "Ba" means Body. The Merkaba is constructed by some, using mantras, mudras, meditative techniques and prana to energize a 3-dimensional star tetrahedron. Trying to operate a Merkaba chariot without a fully-evolvedKundalini and Antahkarana is like trying to operate a car with missing engine parts.

Things that make you go, "Hmmmm..."

No comments:

Post a Comment